We pay top dollar for gold and other precious metals from the general public subject to compliance with state scrap metal buying laws. You must bring in the pieces that you would like to sell to one of our two locations to have it inspected by an authorized precious metals purchasers.
- Jewelry in any condition, gold, silver, platinum or palladium
- Diamonds – any larger than 1/4 carat in weight, with certifications or without, mounted in jewelry or not *
- Coins – American, Canadian or other coins or rounds containing gold, silver, platinum or palladium. We will pay considerably more for confirmed rare dates and high-graded piece *
- Flat wear – Any silver flat wear clearly marked “sterling”
- Bullion – Any rounds, bars or bricks of gold, silver, platinum or palladium
- Pieces of gold – nuggets, teeth and other dental alloys *
- Watches with precious metals in the case
- Gold from dental work, subject to jewelry testing and approval *
We do not purchase:
- Electroplated pieces
- Costume Jewelry
- Semi-precious stones
- Loose stones without paperwork
Please check on days when you plan to bring in scrap metals to ensure there will be a gold buyer at the location and discuss what you will be bringing in, as some special pieces (marked above with *) require the jeweler to be present. – Romney: (304) 822-4285
You will be required to provide a government issued photo id, such as a drivers license, and sign a document attesting to the ownership of the pieces to sell.